Not only do I specialize in bridal hair and makeup, I love to demonstrate and educate the client how to style their own hair.
All my clients always ask me how I get my hair curly? What styling products do I use? How do I get blonde curly hair to stay shiny? Well here are a few tips on how styling at home could be easy and fun!
1. First start in the shower by washing hair upside down. Wrap hair in a towel.
2. Start with a curl creme by Auage, scrunch into hair while head is upside down.
3. Products such a moose Finesse( for over the counter )or Auage works best (any moose for curls and soft hold.)
4. Spray a light hairspray and scrunch some more.
5. Use a diffuser to finish drying. Tilt your head to one side while drying then repeat to the other..
6. Wrap selected pieces of hair around a curling iron. As you curl each piece, alternate the direction you hold the curling iron.
7. Finish with Aquage finishing hairspray!!!! You are done! Told you it was easy.
This works best if you have at least some "bend" to your hair. Give it a whirl, and let me know how you did through email firstname.lastname@example.org or check me out on Nicole Marie's Facebook, I would love the feedback. Nicole Marie's takes pride in our work and loves to send the client home with some knowledge to "do it yourself at home." Even if it's bridal hair and makeup, I know that the bride has gone home with a little more "Fabulous"
Call to schedule a "Trial Style" and check out the polished, perfected, tousled, glamorized, airbrushed, glossed, and "Posh" look you have been going for! 203-721-4908